[TriLUG] Looking for Network Engineer Position

Jacob Jennings jjenn050 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:45:15 EDT 2011

Greetings,

I have emailed something similar to this before, but I ended up taking
a job somewhere else. I am now really interested in moving into the
Raleigh area. I have been subscribed to trilug for quite some time
now, even though I live in Louisiana. I would love to be able to move
closer to family and friends.

I have my CCNA and have actively worked in networking and satellite
communications for the last 7 years. If anyone knows of an
opportunity, I would greatly appreciate the help. Also, if more
information about my qualifications is required, I would be happy to
provide them.

Thank you,

Jacob Jennings