[TriLUG] Looking for Network Engineer Position

William Chandler wcchandler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:58:46 EDT 2011

If worse comes to worse, CTG is always looking for Hardware Testers at IBM.
You're probably over qualified for the position but it's a pretty nice gig
and fairly easy to get into.  CTG has other positions too like sys admin
gigs for other companies.  It's contractor work and I think the pay average
is $15/hr.

But, it's easy, reliable, pretty relaxed atmosphere with little stress.
They won't help with relocation expenses but it's tax deductible.

If you're interested, let me know off the list and I'll send you a
recruiter's info.  This goes for anyone.  I think they're also sponsoring
next month's meeting.

- William