[TriLUG] Looking for Network Engineer Position

Jason Evans jason.s.evans at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:15:20 EDT 2011

Speaking from experience, the Hardware Tester jobs are a lot of fun.
The pay is OK and the benefits are better than none at all.  Depending
on which department you work in, it's a great environment.

The biggest downside is that I was here when they had the big lay off
at the beginning of the recession in 2008.  Very few hardware test
contractors were left.  I'm praying that doesn't happen again.

Best Regards,
Jason