[TriLUG] Looking for Network Engineer Position

R Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 27 16:08:48 EDT 2011

Jacob,

While there are several large job sites on-line, in my opinion, many times
the information in them is stale, or may not even exist at all, and it is
definitely more difficult to get into a company without an internal referral
first.

So in addition to searching every site you can find, you should reach out to
friends, old-business partners, or social and technical groups with similar
minded interests - basically what you did in your email.

Good luck in your search...