[TriLUG] slight OT: multi-band cell booster

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:43:10 EDT 2011

I've read good things about this model from Wilson Electronics:

http://www.wilsonelectronics.com/ProductDetails.aspx?Product=38&title=DB+Pro+(801262)&Category=10

It does require an outdoor antenna and that can be a problem in areas with
lots of rules, etc, but antennas can be hidden very effectively if need be.

Greg