[TriLUG] job post - Continuous Integration/Build Developer
shawn.page at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:53:58 EDT 2011
WebAssign is looking for a Continuous Integration/Build Developer to
join a small, focused team at WebAssign. See the blurb below.
WebAssign is looking for a Continuous Integration/Build Developer to help
improve the consistency, stability and reliability of our environments. We're
looking for an experienced software developer -- tell us about your GitHub
projects -- who has a love for:
- Setting up and tuning continuous integration servers like Hudson/Jenkins,
Bamboo or Cruise Control
- Automating environment set-up and application deployment with tools like Chef
- Using service APIs to set-up informational wallboards on release status, bug
counts and so on for the engineering group
- Delivering working, maintainable code through behavior-driven development
- Automating test suites with tools like webrat, Selenium and Cucumber
- Finding and eliminating manual, inconsistent processes in operations
This is an intermediate-level, full-time position with competitive salary and
benefits. We have a great office on NC State's Centennial Campus, a relaxed work
environment and a great product that helps students learn and teachers teach.
Please send resume, salary requirements and a cover letter selling us on why you
love DevOps to jobs at webassign.net. No phone calls please.
WebAssign is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
More information about the TriLUG