[TriLUG] OT: Wireless Hotspot weekly rental?

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 09:29:14 EDT 2011

Slightly OT...

For what its worth, I bought a Nook Color (7" Andriod Tablet) for my son at Barns-N-Nobels for $250.  A week later, we "rooted" it by installing CM7 via microSD card.  It was the best thing we ever did;  he absolutely loves his tablet.  He has access to the full Andriod MarketPlace and has downloaded tons of apps.  Not only is it a very good e-reader, but he can play games, surf the web, get a "terminal" window, and even use it for VPN.

Oh, and 1/2 price of the iPad .

-Ron