[TriLUG] help desk / trouble ticket software

Scott Thomas chemikalguy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 10:56:29 EDT 2011

While it's not a Linux-based app, I run Spiceworks, which has a very nice
ticketing system, as well as a bazillion other great features. I'm running it on
a Server 2003 virtual machine under VirtualBox. It has a web-based form that
users can fill out, or you can create the ticket yourself if someone calls in,
etc. It's great! Check it out.

Scott