[TriLUG] Projects for JEE/Middleware Freelancers. Training provided

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Jul 29 18:27:22 EDT 2011

There are a bunch of unemployed electrical engineers in the neck of the
woods. You might want to reach out through IEEE as well. I know the
person that can get you access to post here if you are interested:

http://www.ieee.org/enc

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President

2 Davis Drive, PO Box 13169
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709

main:	919-838-1672
cell:	919-606-1772
skype:	neusedotnet
email:	jim at neuse.net
web:	www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

ONE(tm) Plan to put IT maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and
out of your way since 1997 with Service Representatives Available
24/7/365

Customer Service/Support: Send email to support at neuse.net or log on to
our web portal http://support.neuse.net