[TriLUG] Linux community link building campaign?

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Fri Aug 5 05:29:16 EDT 2011

Bah!  I was just about to rib Alan for having too much spare time.  Then
you come along with your fancy tool, and it's easy!

The community, at large, it would seem, has done more work than I was
aware ... Rotated text is apparently a thing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformation_of_text

uıʌǝʞ *

* not lucky with a usable upside down capital K in unicode