[TriLUG] Redhat is Moving

John Broome jbroome at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:36:02 EDT 2011

Yeah, it's mentioned in TFA.

"move its corporate headquarters from North Carolina State University's
Centennial Campus into downtown Raleigh's Progress Energy building."

On Aug 25, 2011, at 20:15, "Neil L. Little" <nllittle at embarqmail.com> wrote:

I think they were talking about the Progress Energy building down town.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL

Sean Korb wrote:

I think we can park in the adjacent decks.  Maybe we can do a parking

validation thing?  Most are only pay until 5:00 though some are until

10.

Pretty good access from where I live (off Capital) so I don't have to

find a way to navigate past the impenetrable swath of NCSU.

sean

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 6:21 PM, John Riselvato <jdriselvato at gmail.com>