[TriLUG] Redhat is Moving

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Fri Aug 26 14:42:06 EDT 2011

There are lots of places to go for a drink around here. I don't think that
would be a problem.

If this move is going to affect TriLUG, should we figure out scientifically
where our center of mass is and try to meet close to there? I propose that
we add our locations to this nifty Google Map and then we could determine
the weighted geographical center of TriLUG (and put a totem pole there):

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=202641710713488620243.0004ab6cd5618c38014e6

Igor