[TriLUG] Redhat is Moving

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:29:13 EDT 2011

Doesn't that seem a little bit off though? I mean we have developed as a
community together, and because a move we are telling people if its not
working for you we don't need you in our LUG, go start your own. Maybe I am
reading this wrong but Living in chapel hill, it didn't really make me feel
part of the Linux user GROUP, that the Trilug has.

--
"Its the Othello of programming languages: a minute to learn, a lifetime to
master" - mwn3d (RosettaCode irc)

"A programmer will eventually tell you to use Mac OSX or Linux. If the
programmer likes fonts and typography, they'll tell you to get a Mac OSX
computer. If they like control and have a huge beard, they'll tell you to
install Linux." - Learn Python The Hard Way [free]
eBook<http://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/index.html#>