[TriLUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Shane Baker via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sun Aug 28 18:38:36 EDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Shane Baker requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Shawn,

- Shane

Accept invitation from Shane Baker
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-671xka-grwlp9am-e/cWR40W2t7CFv-NbjNAAfK0HAS7A7/blk/I3066061027_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPsOc34Sc3oSc3d9bPx7l71jqlYSbPoNcj4Ue3gMc3gLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Shane Baker
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-671xka-grwlp9am-e/cWR40W2t7CFv-NbjNAAfK0HAS7A7/blk/I3066061027_2/39vdP8McjoMdzoMcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Shane Baker be a good idea?

Shane Baker's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Shane Baker's invitation, check Shane Baker's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation