[TriLUG] OT: Dell PE750 for free

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Fri Sep 2 10:12:37 EDT 2011

On 9/1/2011 12:22 PM, Alan Porter wrote:

>> I have a Dell PE750, ... for free, ... I prefer a donation first.
>
> Is this something the LUG could use?
> We have plenty of rack space at Sungard.
>
> Any LUG members want to put this machine to use?

On that topic, we have a old 3U server that is no longer in service. We used
it as a file server - it has ~2TB of total storage and RAID.

Specs are:
- Socket 370 Celeron 700MHz
- 384MB PC100 SDRAM
- Adaptec AAR-21610SA/64MB PCI SATA RAID adapter
- 2x40GB HD (WD 400)
- 8x250GB SATA-150 HD (Maxtor DiamondMax 9)

If the LUG can make use of it, I can likely get it for you.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services