[TriLUG] have a job

Alexey Toptygin alexeyt at freeshell.org
Thu Sep 8 23:18:44 EDT 2011

I was talking about my employer at the 'have a job' segment of tonight's
meeting. Here's a link to the company's career page:

http://bronto.com/company/careers

It's a nice place to work, located in downtown Durham on the American
Tobacco campus. We have several openings writing in PHP, in Java, doing
software QA and systems administration. I can forward resumes if you want
to send them to me, or you can apply directly via the "Search Open
Positions" button (it will take you to successfactors.com where you can
upload your resume, etc.).

 			Alexey