[TriLUG] TriJVM Hack Night, Wed. Sept 21, 2011, Panera @ Southpoint

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:44:20 EDT 2011

Hmm might be interested. Not very familiar with a hack night but is it more
dev or creating rooting programs on these systems?
So what about Playstation Portables, I wouldn't mind hacking up an
application or homebrew on my PSP.
Cheers,
John Riselvato

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Phillip Rhodes <motley.crue.fan at gmail.com>wrote:

> OK guys and gals, it's been WAY too long since we had a TriJVM Hack
> Night.  That's mostly my fault, but anyway... it's time to get
> together and hack again!  So, if you're doing Java, Groovy, Scala,
> Clojure, Android, Beanshell, JRuby, Jython, Nice, Fantom, Yeti or
> what-have-you, bring a laptop, smartphone, or tablet (or a mainframe,
> whatever floats your boat) to Panera Bread @ Southpoint on Wed. Sept
> 21, 2011 around 6:00 - until... and let's hack.
>

> I'll probably be focusing on Android stuff that night, now that I have
> a rooted Nook Color to play with, so cross-posting this to the
> TriDroid group as well.
>

> http://www.meetup.com/TriJVM/events/32766802/
>

> Cheers,
>

> Phil
> --
> This message was sent to: John Riselvato <jdriselvato at gmail.com>
> TriLUG FAQ          :

"Its the Othello of programming languages: a minute to learn, a lifetime to
master" - mwn3d (RosettaCode irc)