[TriLUG] JOB - Unix/Linux Administrator with Major Financial Company
porter at trilug.org
Thu Sep 15 17:08:39 EDT 2011
Reply directly to Amanda Holder, not to me (and not to this list).
My name is Amanda Holder and I am a technical recruiter at Software
Guidance & Assistance (SGA). I wanted to let you know about an
opportunity we have that might be of an interested to your group. I have
attached the description below. If you are interested, please reply with
an updated copy of your resume along with any questions that you have.
If this position is not something you are interested in but you know of
someone who might be a match, please let me know (we do offer a referral
fee). I look forward to working with you and finding you the best
Research Triangle Park NC
SGA has a large financial client in Raleigh, NC looking for a Unix
Administrator. Candidates need to have strong Solaris and Redhat skills
for this position.
• 5+ years experience in Unix/Linux administration
• Knowledge of Unix (Solaris) and/or Linux (Red Hat & SLES) and other
core system tools such as NIS, DNS and NFS. Required, 5+ years.
• Knowledge of disk management tools such as Disk suite and Veritas
Volume manager. Required, 3 years.
• Knowledge of clustering tools such as Veritas Cluster server.
Required, 5+ years.
• Performance analysis and tuning. Required, 2+years.
• Knowledge of SAN technology and its impact on the server environment.
Required, 2 years.
• Troubleshooting Skills. Required, 5+ years.
• TCPIP. Required, 5+years.
• Shell Scripting. Required, 5+ years.
• Distributed Systems Management. Required, 5+ years.
Position requires early/general/late shift coverage between 7am-8pm, and
weekend work on rotating basis and weekend/holiday work on rotating basis.
Software Guidance and Assistance, Inc. (SGA)
200 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Direct Tel: 914-366-5987
Email: amandah at sgainc.com
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀
More information about the TriLUG