[TriLUG] OT: Personal Email Vendor Selection

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Mon Sep 19 15:28:01 EDT 2011

Personally, I set up my own domain and made my address dependent on me, and
not the provider. This way if I ever get tired of using GMail (which is
great BTW, though I don't use POP3), I could easily switch, without
burdening my friends, family and professional contacts with the chore of
updating their address books.

Igor