[TriLUG] Personal Email Vendor Selection

Alan Sterger asterger at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 19 16:13:59 EDT 2011

Amnon,

Thank you for the reply.  However, if you do the math, you'll see your
pricing is higher than the account I already have.  Its not availability
that's driving my decision, its price.

The Earthlink account is POP3, I 'leave messages on server' for 10-14
days.  This gives me/my messages a margin of safety and means I can take
a vacation without email and not have the account shutdown because the
In Box is full.

Cheers,

-- Alan Sterger
asterger at earthlink.net