[TriLUG] An interesting SPAM RBL service

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Wed Sep 21 11:15:36 EDT 2011

This morning I was doing some research on RBL listings for SPAM.  In the
process I came across an interesting RBL service that is based upon
country code rather than scoring the ISP as a spammer.  For those who run
their own email servers, this could be another tool to put in the
anti-spam repertoire, especially if the majority of your spam originates
in certain regions.

I came across the link on the Spamcop forum and here is a link to the
site:http://countries.nerd.dk/more.html