[TriLUG] Now that Purple Elephant's closed...

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:04:57 EDT 2011

Well usually people just post the items they want and members are happy to
take it.
Also splat space loves taking in things, which they manage to use or give
out when needed:
http://splatspace.org/
Also the TriLug might find some things useful and they take it in.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM, bak <bak at picklefactory.org> wrote:

> ...where do you guys donate all your unused gear?
>
> I've been doing some housecleaning, and some of this stuff could use a
> good home and possibly be useful for someone in need.
>
> A quick troll through the list archives hasn't turned up a thread on
> this so far this year.
>
> --bak
> --
> This message was sent to: John Riselvato <jdriselvato at gmail.com>
> TriLUG FAQ          :

"Its the Othello of programming languages: a minute to learn, a lifetime to
master" - mwn3d (RosettaCode irc)