[TriLUG] Open Source Document Management

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Tue Oct 4 11:07:04 EDT 2011

On Oct 4, 2011, at 10:47 AM, Eric H. Christensen wrote:

> Are you looking at a way to deciminate documentation (like https://docs.fedoraproject.org) or are you looking for something more like Zikula or Drupal?

I just want a simple way to organize and store files with some sort of versioning. For example, I write up a Statement of Work for one of our projects in LibreOffice and I upload it to the server. One of my colleagues takes it, updates it, and sends it back. Six months later I want to be able to get the latest version.

-T
Tarus BALOG, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C