[TriLUG] Slow hard drive Centos 5.6

Mike Norwood norwoodm at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:56:09 EDT 2011

Thanks for the suggestion, but I can not find anything in this BIOS that
allows me to make any useful changes involving the hard drive or it's
controller.    I am just using F2 when system boots which seems pretty
standard with Dell, and I get into the setup, but it seems like they give
pretty limited options with this machine.

Thanks, Mike