[TriLUG] TWC - Packet Loss problems in Cary/Apex, NC

Dwain Sims dsims at bayleafnc.org
Tue Oct 11 13:28:53 EDT 2011

I am not sure if it was related or not, but TWC had a fairly long outage in
my area yesterday afternoon. (I live in the area of Durant and Six Forks in
North Raleigh).  They went down about 1:15 and I am not positive when they
came back up.  I took off for the library so I could get some work done.
When I got home a little before 6 they were live again.  When I called them
at 2:30 or so they were still saying they would be down for 90 minutes.  It
looks like they lost everything, TV, Internet, and phone service.

Dwain