[TriLUG] future of Wake schools

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Oct 14 11:02:39 EDT 2011

matt at noway2.thruhere.net wrote:

> I don't see why we should avoid discussing and analyzing
> the issue objectively.

Matt, and others... we SHOULD discuss and analyze this issue.

But I think many of the 700+ subscribers to this list would prefer
that we use this mailing list for Linux and software related topics,
and move our discussion of local politics to a forum better suited
for that.

If there are no suitable forums for the discussion, we can easily
create new ones -- an IRC channel, a separate email list, a google
group, a yahoo group -- there are plenty of options.

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀