[TriLUG] Announcing NCSU's FOSS Fair 2012!

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 14 12:56:05 EDT 2011

Folks,

I'm pleased to announce NCSU's FOSS Fair 2012!  The FOSS Fair
will be held on Saturday, February 18th in Engineering Building 2 (EB2)
on NCSU's Centennial Campus.  We will meet in room 3211 at 9:00 AM.

The FOSS Fair is an unconference style event that focuses on Free and
Open Source Software.  Its driven by YOU, the participants.  You'll find
up to the second information on our wiki page:

    https://opensource.ncsu.edu/FossFair2012

Please sign up to give a talk and to let us know you plan to be there.
Lunch plans are in the works and having accurate numbers and dietary
needs are very helpful.  Please fill out those sections of the wiki
page.

If you have any session ideas, suggestions, or feedback please let me
know.  Hope to see you there!

Jack Neely
--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>