[TriLUG] Linux High Availability Cluster

Liyun Yu liyunyu at med.unc.edu
Fri Oct 14 13:55:01 EDT 2011

Both.

Thanks,

Liyun

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only for
use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
etransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from your computer.