[TriLUG] Used Equipment For Sale

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Thu Oct 20 18:10:58 EDT 2011

I've got some used equipment that we have recently replaced in our
datacenter that I thought some TriLuggers might be interested in. All
prices are negotiable, everything is rack mountable and everything
worked the last time we had it running:

Cisco Catalyst Router 2621
$50

HP Procurve 2626 Switch - Managed, Stackable, 24 ports
$200

HP StorageWorks Ultrium 232 1/8 autoloader
with 20 x 200GB new data cartridges
$500

SonicWall Pro 2040 network filter/anti-virus
$125

DLink DES-3226L Switch - Managed, Stackable, 24 ports
$40

Netgear F5752TS ProSafe Switch - Managed, Stackable 48 ports
$200

Netgear F5750T2 ProSafe Switch - Managed, Stackable 48 ports
$150

You can respond to me by email off list if you're interested.

Thanks,

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP