[TriLUG] 2 items to give away / One item to sell

Craig Isdahl craig at dashsystems.com
Mon Oct 31 11:00:49 EDT 2011

All,

A little "fall cleaning" has produced the following items to give away...

MagicSpin External DVDRW drive (I think the model number is DVDRW-1008UI)
It has several cables with it but it is missing the USB/power cable.  I
haven't used it lately but I believe it works perfectly.

A new Computer case, never used.  Please see
http://waves2u.com/items/pc-case.html for photos.

This item is for sale.  A brand new, never used, fully enclosed 1/2 cabinet
on wheels.  The brand is Great Lakes but I'm not sure of the model number.
Front door w/ tinted glass, rear vented door, and power strip inside the
cabinet.  Two shelves come with it, one stationary shelf and one on rails.
You can see some pictures at http://waves2u.com/items/cabinet.html.  $400.

Located in N Raleigh.  Just email me directly if you are interested or have
any questions.

Thanks!
Craig Isdahl
craig at dashsystems.com