[TriLUG] TWC having issues?

Amnon amnon at deltaforce.net
Mon Oct 31 15:56:02 EDT 2011

I am having connections problems galore with them today.  Reboot the modem and it works for about 30 seconds and then nothing.
Modem looks fine as far as the lights.  had to reboot over 20 times, talked to a tech who wasn't much help (blaming it on my router,
firewall and everything else).  Twittted to @twcablehelp and a tech replied within 30 seconds.  They are looking into it.