[TriLUG] TWC having issues?

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:25:08 EDT 2011

 Had similar/same issue months back when I first subscribed to the 30/5
service. They replaced
2 switches in my area and took care it. I was credited for my down time, as
it is a "for work"
connection. We've had no down time since this was resolved.

 As usual, TWC (and most large companies) will roll out a service and
replace/upgrade
as the issues arise. In my opinion, I don't think they planned accordingly
for growth.