[TriLUG] Time warner business class chat

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Wed Nov 2 12:35:18 EDT 2011

All,

I am having a problem with TW business class and decided to resolve it
via their chat routine.
Note: I am using ubuntu as my main computer for communication with
outside world. My browser is firefox. I sometimes use chrome browser.

When I click on chat on their website, here is what I get in return.

Minimum Requirements Not Met
The Minimum requirements to use the Technical Chat services are:

    Windows 98 or higher, with Internet Explorer 5.5+ or Netscape 6.0+
    Macintosh OS 10 or higher, with IE 5.0+, Netscape 6.0+ or Safari 1.0+

What a bummer! Hopefully, I get a good rep when I call.... I would
rather do chat because I have a transcript of what transpired when
finished. I do keep records.

--
Jc Jones
Blogs -