[TriLUG] Time warner business class chat

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Wed Nov 2 12:39:28 EDT 2011

Whats worse is that I am about 90% certain that when you 'chat' you aren't
even talking to a real person.  I am pretty sure it is an interactive
computer program that is programmed with typing delays and everything.  On
many of those systems, if you type in the same phrase, you will get the
exact same response, indicating that it is picking up keywords and feeding
them back to you.

I had a problem once, where one of their mail servers had been put on one
of the DNS black lists.  I tried the chat feature to notify them.  It
couldn't get past the "if you are having a spam problem, you need to
change your password" as the only problem + solution.