[TriLUG] JOB: I love LAMP!!

Christopher Cline grumpusbumpus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:08:36 EDT 2011

While I love LAMP, I myself am not qualified for this position.  I'm going
to pass it on to the UNC School of Information and Library Science
listserv, which I hope is okay, as there might be some folks there who
would be interested.  I myself am attempting to finish my master's at the
department in the next little while, and I can pass along other job
listings if any of you folks are looking to hire spunky, recent info
science grads.

Regards,

-Chris