[TriLUG] Job Openings

Jason Sullivan jason0x21 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:44:20 EST 2011

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Greg Cox <glcox at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 4:57 PM, bak <bak at picklefactory.org> wrote:
>> Can't help but agree that 'childish' is the key word here.
>>
>> Bros before hoes? C'mon, man. When I saw that I thought you'd pulled a
>>
>> Crass.
>
> Yeah, one person's reply-all is THE reason the industry is a sausage
> party.  Glad we got that all wrapped up.

Um, yeah.  That's exactly what's being said.  You make a joke like
that, and you're saying "you guys'll think this is ok".  When some
members of the audience rush to defend ("C'mon, it's just a joke!"),
then it's not just one person, and now we have a bunch of guys who
think crass, sexist, humor is ok on the public mailing list of a
semi-professional organization; and that that's the kind of
environment they want to _protect_.

> -G "chicks hate being called broads" C

Well, that will certainly help things along.

--
Jason Sullivan
jason0x21 at gmail.com