[TriLUG] [BGLUG] problems with multiple interfaces on a RHEL5.5 x64 machine

Seva A oddissyus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:20:25 EST 2011

Just curious on a use case where you would need to configure both devices
in the same
subnet!

Default gateway is going to be bound to a single device, so all out going
data (including
those in the same subnet) will be routed though this gateway. Of course,
the respective
devices receive their in-bound data separately; is this the reason for this
configuration?

__
Seva