[TriLUG] OT: Suggestions for reliable, affordable web hosting

Christopher Cline grumpusbumpus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:43:17 EST 2011

I'm a budding web developer, and my web developer boss at UNC recommends
DreamHost as a reliable, feature-rich hosting option.  I recently picked up
an account with them, and I've been very pleased with the ability to
install powerful server software with a single click.  I really don't have
any complaints about functionality yet.

In terms of cost, DreamHost apparently offers free hosting for nonprofits.
 Look for the information panel in the right sidebar following this link:

http://dreamhost.com/web-hosting/

Regards,

-Chris