[TriLUG] OT: Suggestions for reliable, affordable web hosting

danielle at whitrel.com danielle at whitrel.com
Tue Nov 15 17:21:46 EST 2011

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:38:24 -0500, Ben Coughenour wrote:
> DreamHost has free unlimited disk space/unlimited bandwidth hosting
> for registered non-profits.  I moved from GoDaddy to DreamHost about
> year ago and couldn't be happier.

I've been with DreamHost for at least five years and have been happy
with them. The only issue I've had was when they moved my account to a
different host a few years ago and two of my hostnames in their DNS
weren't updated, which they corrected within a couple hours of when I
send an e-mail message to their helpdesk.

Danielle