[TriLUG] OT: Suggestions for reliable, affordable web hosting

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Tue Nov 15 23:11:24 EST 2011

The RootBSD guys are local and have some good affordable VPS offerings. They specialize in FreeBSD but also offer some Linux options if that's what you prefer. Talk to sloop or rhlampe on Freenode IRC.

I feel dirty any time I have to go near GoDaddy, and compulsively wash my hands after going there.

-M