[TriLUG] NCSU FOSS Fair Sponsorship

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Wed Dec 7 13:08:32 EST 2011

Folks,

NCSU's annual FOSS Fair is set for Saturday, February 18th, 2012.  All
are welcome to attend, especially local students.  Be thinking of a
session, talk, presentation, or hackfest idea that you would like to do
at this year's Fair.  If you have an idea you'd like someone else to
lead, put it on the wiki page as a suggestion.  In any case, please do
sign up on the wiki page:

    https://opensource.ncsu.edu/FossFair2012

I am still looking for one or more sponsors for the FOSS Fair.  A
sponsor would provide lunch for the signed up participants and
water/sodas throughout the day.  (Last year we had boxed lunches from
Jersey Mike's.)  A session is reserved for our lunch sponsor to give a
talk as well.  Other drawings, door prizes, etc. would be welcome as
well.  If you are or know someone that would be interested please send
me an email.

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday break and I look forward to
seeing you in February!

Jack Neely

--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>