[TriLUG] Wireless Router Recommendations

Jason Herr hobie at mail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:53:59 EST 2011

Randy,

I have the Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H (what you call the N600) and it has
worked fine for me for the last 8 months.  I've not tapped its full
potential and only suggest that you get ssh enabled and a key set
early, so you can survive forgetting the admin password.  (Late night
install)  I have not scratched the surface of what it can do yet.

Thanks,
Jason