[TriLUG] Wireless Router Recommendations

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Thu Dec 8 14:13:20 EST 2011

On 12/08/2011 12:30 PM, Brian McCullough wrote:
> I haven't really done this research either, and I expect that the answers would be the same, but have you considered Tomato, as well as DD-WRT and OpenWRT?

I had considered Tomato in the past, and I remember that it didn't do
something that I wanted to do, but I can't remember what it was. OpenWRT
has awesome IPv6 support, some of which DD-WRT lacks (DD-WRT doesn't
ship with a stateful v6 firewall, crazy!), and I'd be surprised if
Tomato has full v6 support (I can't find anything in their docs about v6
after a very cursory search).