[TriLUG] Old hardware free to a good home.

Danielle White Danielle at whitrel.com
Fri Dec 9 11:44:56 EST 2011

Kevin Hunter <hunteke at earlham.edu> wrote:

>At 8:35am -0500 Fri, 09 Dec 2011, Kevin Otte wrote:
>> Drat, I wasn't fast enough on the router.
>
>My thoughts as well. :-(

That's usually the story of my life, too. That item, unsurprisingly, went fast.

BTW, I'm fine with holding items others want past Saturday; I just needed to known what was wanted. I'll not have much time for the next several days due to current work training (lots to learn about SAS!) plus a final at UNC next week.

Danielle

--
Danielle White
Danielle at whitrel.com
http://danielle-white.info/
If not you then who? If not now then when?