[TriLUG] postfix spam blocking

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Fri Dec 16 15:40:02 EST 2011

On 12/16/2011 2:54 PM, Jym Williams Zavada wrote:
> And as far as I'm aware, there is little or no investment in an overhauled e-mail infrastructure, so

It is possible to interpret this as evidence that email is serving its users well and is
expected to continue to do so for the forseeable future.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services