[TriLUG] IPv6 Networking on CentOS (RHEL)

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Tue Dec 20 18:16:34 EST 2011

On 12/20/2011 05:32 PM, bak wrote:
> Randy! You are living... IN THE FUTURE!

Indeed!

> Totally checking out tunnelbroker :)

Highly recommend it, it's been great so far. I think I've been using it
for about 6 months. I was doing a 6to4 setup before, and that was
absolutely terrible (though you can do that without the services of a
third party).

Let us know how your experience goes! I think it's possible to do with
DD-WRT, though I am using a Gentoo machine instead because DD-WRT's
stable builds that support v6 did not seem to build the kernel with the
stateful firewall connection tracking options enabled (do'h). Perhaps
OpenWRT did it right, but I have not investigated them. Gentoo makes a
fantastic firewall/router.