[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Windows/Web Developer

Matt Flyer matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Wed Jan 11 19:10:31 EST 2012

Honestly, the traffic regarding whether or not this post should be
allowed is worse than the post itself.
The need for another non Linux related outlet has come up multiple times
in the past.  Perhaps the steering company should look into some
options?  Perhaps there is a low/no cost, low impact option and this
could become a moot point?