[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Windows/Web Developer

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Jan 11 23:29:53 EST 2012

I guess I've been out of the loop too long. When I was on the steering committee we didn't really worry about job postings as we understood they were there to help others.

Back then we tried several mailing lists including a job posting one. They basically flopped outside of the general mailing list.

I totally agree with keeping a tight leash on the list with general topics vs Linux topics outside of jobs postings, free stuff, etc.

HTH,
-Roy

Sent from my iPod