[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Windows/Web Developer

R Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 12 08:46:25 EST 2012

What I don't understand is that *IF* the first posting was off topic, how
is it any worse than all the negative postings about it - especially from
the SC?

I am employed, and am not looking for work, however, I would definitely not
get in the way of a fellow TriLUG'er looking for work, or someone hoping to
help a TriLUG'er find work - we are a community.

So can we please take the stand that as long as the number of posts about
job openings that some may feel are off topic are not that great (as it has
not been), that if it is not for you, just hit delete and ignore it and
glad that someone out there is trying to help?  Think of it this way, if
there were no negative posts about the job posting, we would could have had
a dozen, or more, additional job postings and have had less OT crap for
others to wade through.

Those that are employed - back to work.  Those that are still looking, good
luck - I have been there and know what you are going through...