[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Windows/Web Developer

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:31:36 EST 2012

In this economy, and with so many people out of work, I personally support
any (mainly local) job postings. I'm happy to be working these days. 98%
of what we do is Linux-based ... but I bite my lip and have to wash a
few Window$.

Here's to hoping everyone gets work this year. Thank you TriLUG for allowing
job postings.

"In other news today, vi rules and emacs sux."   >  Win!

Carl